HD 103 and the Library Media Center
This part of your course will assist you in using the many resources available at the Bellevue College Library Media Center (LMC). At the end of the course, you will have learned about:
- How to determine if the Library Media Center has the books, magazine and newspaper articles, videos in cassette or DVD that you want.
- How to find the item on the shelf.
- How to access the e-books, magazine articles available online, digital images, films, and maps through the LMC website
- How to acknowledge the sources of information used in research.
- How to continue learning.
Using Library Media Center Resources
Write the scope of information needed.
Look for the needed information effectively and efficiently.
Evaluate the information and its sources critically.
Include the new information you selected into your existing knowledge.
Use the information effectively to answer the information need you identified earlier.
Write about your acquired information in a clear, complete, concise manner.