The Bellevue College Library Media Center (LMC) is located in D-126.
Why visit the LMC? Here are the top ten reasons:
10. Your teacher put assigned textbooks or readings on Reserve. Check them out at the Circulation Desk.
9. The LMC has two unisex restrooms on the 2nd floor.
8. We want you to be successful. The LMC website gives students 24x7 access to databases, video tutorials, library handouts, and more. You’ll need your 9-digit student ID number to log-in. Use QuestionPoint to chat with a librarian in real-time anytime!
7. You have a break between classes, and the LMC has magazines! The latest issues of some popular magazines are in blue plastic folders near Reference. Older issues can be checked out.
6. You have 2 hours between classes. The LMC has movies! Students cannot check out videos/DVDs, but you can watch them at viewing stations in the Media Center area.
5. Your house is noisy and you need a quiet place to study. Use the LMC individual or group study rooms. We have over 16 study rooms plus a quiet area on the 2nd floor!
4. You can borrow a laptop for the day. Ask at the Media Center Desk.
3. You need to write a paper. Plan your research strategy with a Librarian at the Reference Desk.
2. Your paper is due this week! A Librarian can help you choose a topic, find good research, and cite your sources in a bibliography in APA or MLA format.
And the number 1 reason to visit the LMC is....
Everyone is welcome here! We listen when you tell us what you like about the LMC as well as what we could do to make your learning experience even better!